RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
This BBACOLLECTION site is owned by the company LABOFIDEAS, S.L., with the NIF number B-88631148, being therefore the same person responsible for data processing with which you can contact:
- Postal address: LABOFIDEAS, S.L. Customer service, Avda Montecillo, 12. Pozuelo de Alarcón. Madrid 28233.
- Telephone: 677448103
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE
Depending on the products, services or features that you want to take advantage of at any time
We will need to process one or the other data, which will generally be, depending on the case, the following:
▪ your identification data (for example, your name, first name, language and country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.);
▪ economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
▪ connection, geolocation and navigation data (in the event that you interact with us from your mobile, for example);
▪ commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
▪ data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that when we ask you to complete your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark certain fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or you. provide access to the functionality in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your user registration or may not be able to take advantage of these services or features.
Depending on how you interact with our platform, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the interested party will be processed for the following purposes, where appropriate:
- Manage and develop the registration on the WEB. Registration will involve the creation of user browsing profiles on the WEB. Said profiling consists of the use of the client's personal data and information on their browsing, such as the products seen or added to the basket, the sections of the WEB visited, the location to evaluate their preferences and / or personal interests in order to offer them the content of the WEB, offers, services and products adapted to your profile.
- Manage and develop online purchases. We use the customer's personal information to process and deliver your order, we inform you by email and / or SMS of the status of your order.
- Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer by email, SMS or postal mail. The sending of this information will lead to the creation of user profiles, which consists of using personal data, the history of your purchases, where appropriate, as well as information on browsing the WEB to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences with The objective of offering you commercial communications adapted to your profile.
- The content, products or services will be personalized to the client in communications according to their interests.
- Respond to the exercise of ARCO + rights, as well as requests and complaints.
- Manage the alert service when a certain garment is available on the WEB.
- Management and issuance of sales receipts.
DATA PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
We offer functionalities or services that oblige us to process the personal data of a third party that you, as a user or client, provide us, for example for the activation and sending of the Gift Card or the management of the request for the Gift Ticket (in the if these functions are available), or to receive a shipment requested by you or as a gift to a third party. If you provide us with personal data of third parties or if it is necessary for them to provide them to us due to the collection of an order on your behalf by a third party, you guarantee that you have informed them of the purposes and how. we must